- AutoMapper 3.3 released – Jimmy Bogard announces the release of AutoMapper 3.3, possibly the last 3.x release, which adds a number of new features including Explicit LINQ expansion, open Generics support, Parameterized LINQ queries and much more
- Updating Assembly Redirects with NuGet – Rick Strahl highlights a useful NuGet commandline feature which makes it re-write assembly redirects back into your .config files
- F# Advent Calendar in English 2014 – Sergey Tihon highlights the F# Advent Calendar, a series of posts throughout December looking at various aspects of F# from recognised members of the F# Community.
- JSON# – Tutorial #2: Serialising Simple Objects – Paul Mooney takes a look at using the JSON# library to perform object serialisation
- Get Up and Running With Node and Visual Studio – John Papa gives a nice overview of the setup, configuration and developer support available for Node.JS development in Visual Studio
- Visual Studio 2015 and pricing of VM’s – All things must PaaS – ‘petsablog’ takes a look at using Azure to run your development environment, exploring the costs of doing so
- Managing Azure VMs with Azure PowerShell-Part 1 – Satish Pandita takes a look at how you can script the management of Virtual Machines on the Azure Platform using PowerShell.
- Use Remote PowerShell to Manage Your Azure PaaS Compute Instances – Similarly, Greg Oliver also highlights some scripts which allow you to manage PAAS Virtual Machine instances.
- Lock free parallel programming: transactions, snapshots, and change descriptions – Eugene Lepekhin takes a look at some techniques for parallel programming and managing state
Comments Off on The Morning Brew #1748