- Architecture Tools in ReSharper 8 – The JetBrains team show off some of their new Architecture related features for exploring inter project dependencies and relationships.
- !Exploitable crash analyzer version 1.6 – The Security Development Lifecycle – Site Home – MSDN Blogs – Andy Renk of the Microsoft SDL Team highlights the release last month of the !Exploitable crash analyzer version 1.6, a WinDbg extension which provides crash analysis and security risk assessment
- What’s the difference? sizeof and Marshal.SizeOf – Eric Lippert discusses why these two seemingly similar methods give different values, one dealing with the managed memory requirements of the type and the other dealing with the unmanaged memory size.
- System.BadImageFormatException: Bad IL Range – what it is going on! – Carmelo Pulvirent discusses an interesting problem as a result of a BadImageFormatException being thrown due to bad IL in an assembly
- Plan Operator Tuesday round-up – Rob Farley rounds up all the SQL Plan Operator related posts from Tuesday, linking to them all from a fake execution plan – nice idea, and some really geat content there too.
- SQL Injection: What’s That? – The Daily WTF reminds that not all developers are as enlightened as we would like regarding security concepts such as SQL Injection.
- How my company uses Windows Azure in development process – Gunnar Peipman discusses the why and how of his companies use of Windows Azure, the various benefits its gives them, and some of the impacts on their architecture from using Azure.
- Upcoming Speaking events: Aberdeen and Edinburgh – Bill Wagner is visiting Scotland this summer, and as part of his golfing holiday will be giving two talks, one in Aberdeen on 4th July and one in Glasgow on 13th July where he will discuss C# and async.