- TFS 2012.2 Power Tools update available - Brian Harry announces the release of the update for the TFS Power Tools which adds support for the Visual Studio 2012.2 Update
- Visualizing TFS source history now with source - Greg Duncan highlights a rather pretty visualisation of your source code in TFS, with code for both the library and Extension now available
- Some thoughts on a comment about VS 2012.3 - Brian Harry shares a fascenating insight into the process of releasing something like the VS 2012.3 Update in response to a comment on his CTP release post - well worth reading to better understand how Microsoft think about software release and updates.
- Ditching two-phased commits - Jimmy Bogard discusses the 2 phase commit pattern, and also discusses how with a bit of thought and consideration the requirement for 2 phase commit can often be removed
- NancyFX - Revisiting Content Negotiation & APIs (Part 2) - Phillip Haydon further explores the content negotiation features of NancyFX, looking at the use of Negotiate in controlling which content types are serviced.
- Using Fluent Validation with ASP.NET MVC – Part 1: The Basics - Jerrie Pelser takes a look at swapping the standard Data Annotations validation commonly used in ASP.NET MVC to provide model validation, and replacing it with the Fluent Validation library.
- Live blogging at OuterConf2013 - Paula Hunter shares links to the presentations from OuterConf 2013, the OuterCurve foundation’s conference for open source development