- AngularJS support for ReSharper - Matt Ellis highlights the availability of a plugin which adds support for AngularJS to ReSharper with auto complete for all the attributes and HTML5 data prefixes, along with snippets and Live Templates.
- Building Web Apps with ASP.NET Jump Start - 8 Hours of FREE Training Videos & Building Web Apps with ASP.NET Jump Start - Over 6 hours of free ASP.NET video training - Scott Hanselman and Jon Galloway highlight the availability of the recordings of their 1 day introduction to building web applications in ASP.NET session recorded last week. The video series looks at the range of technologies in the ASP.NET stack, ranging from Web Forms to SignalR, and featuring a guest appearance from Damien Edwards.
- Monads, part three - Eric Lippert continues his series on Monads reviewing the functionality provided by monad types, and establishing rules for Monads, exploring the commonalities between the types
- scriptcs - Living on the edge in C# without a project on the wings of Roslyn and Nuget - Glenn Block looks back on his recent Node.js experiences and looks at what parts of that development style can be brought back to C#/.NET, discussing how Roslyn changes the game for implementing scripting like behaviours.
- Want to learn HTML5 Game Development - Lee Stott highlights Yeti Bowl a teaching siolution which covers Windows 8, Windows Phone 8 and Web looking at the building of a game
- HMAC authentication in ASP.NET Web API - Piotr Walat discusses the use and concepts of HMAC authentication, and looks at how it can be implemented in ASP.NET Web API
- Mapping an Angular Resource Service to a Web API - K. Scott Allen continues his AngularJS series with a look at backing a WebAPI Service onto the higher level abstraction for getting data using $resource Services
- NxtGenUG - Event: TDD, where did it all go wrong - The NxtGenUG in Oxfordshire welcome Ian Cooper for a session on Tuesday 5th March reflecting back on the last 10 years of Test Driven Development, and some of the problems which have crept into test suites all across the land