- dotPeek 1.0 is Released - The Team over at JetBrains announce the release of dotPeek 1.0, their .net decompiler which will take .NET libraries and executables from .NET 1.0-.4.5 to the equivalent C# code, work with symbol and servers, and provides Resharper like navigation through the code. Well worth checking out if you haven’t already.
- ReSharper 7 EAP now available for all VS versions - Hadi Hariri also announces that the latest Early Access Preview of ReSharper 7 will now operate in all versions of Visual Studio (2005-VS11 Beta)
- WebAPI Parameter binding under the hood - Mike Stall continues his discussions of the binding support in ASP.NET Web API, diving under the hood to look at how Parameter Binding works, and is configured
- Trending forum topics: Answering your questions - Windows 8 app developer blog - Site Home - MSDN Blogs - Aaron Wroblewski picks up on some common Windows 8 Development Questions, discussing App Settings and Data, Consistent styling, multiple languages and culture support, and animation.
- Designing a Windows 8 Metro style app starting from an existing Windows Phone app - Design Case Study Part 1 - The Telerik Windows Phone Team discuss some of the design considerations to take into account when moving from a Windows Phone application to creating a Windows 8 Metro application
- UK Tech.Days Visual Studio 11 Beta & Team Foundation Server 11 Beta Videos - Giles Davies highlights the availability of some videos recorded at the UK Teach Days events which look at various features of Visual Studio 11 and Team Foundation Server.
- Visual Studio 11 Event in Yorkshire, 31st May - Giles also highlights an event being held at Black Marble’s Yorkshire offices on 31st May which will take a look at the ALM features of Visual Studio 11 Beta. This is a morning session, and registration is required.