- AutoFakes Is Now Live at CodePlex - Doug Seelinger announces the release of his first Open Source project on CodePlex. AutoFakes is intended for use with Visual Studio 11, and may work with VS2010 and the Pex functionality, and provides auto mocking container like features without the container dependency.
- YUI 3.5.0 PR4 Is Now Available - The Yahoo User Interface team announce the 4th and final preview release of YUI 3.5 prior to its official release. This release is available on the Yahoo CDN and also as a download and the team are keen for you to try it out in your projects and give feedback.
- Extending the Visual Studio 11 Web Browser Chooser and Browse With Menu to include Developer Profiles - Scott Hanselman continues discussion of features of Visual Studio 11 Beta editions, taking a look at the new functionality which allows you to easily control the browser your web project debugging sessions run with, and discussing some possible extensions to the functionality.
- March 21st What’s Happening Around Visual Studio - Jason Zander shares a collection of links regarding the various facets of the Visual Studio 11 Beta release, covering the standard Visual Studio, ..NET 4.5, LightSwitch, Languages and much more.
- The Visual Studio 11 Beta Survey is Live! - Doug Turnure reminds us of the importance of giving feedback on the Visual Studio 11 Beta release, highlighting the team’s Survey to gather feedback.
- How Do I Get Started On My Developer Workstation? - Peter Laudati has teamed up with Rachel Appel and Adam Hoffman on a series of posts looking at Azure development for ASP.NET developers. This part looks at the required bits to get your development setup configured and ready for you to create Azure projects.
- IndexedDB Updates for IE10 and Metro style apps - Israel Hilerio discusses the Internet Explorer 10 implementation of the latest version of the IndexedDB W3C Working Draft Specification in the consumer preview.
- Scaling to different screens - Building Windows 8 - Site Home - MSDN Blogs - David Washington of the Windows 8 User Experience Team discusses the architecture of WinRT to enable support for the widest range of display technologies possible
- Keeping apps fast and fluid with asynchrony in the Windows Runtime - Jason Olson discusses the role of asynchrony in Windows 8 Metro applications, looking at how the async features of WinRT should be consumed in the various supported languages, discussing error handling, progress monitoring and the async primitives provided in WinRT
- Application Setting Events - Richard Carr takes a look at the events that are provided in the ,NET Configuration system to allow you to monitor for changes to settings reacting to loading and saving, and changes to values of settings.
- 10 Questions, 10 Answers on Roslyn — Visual Studio Magazine - Joe Kunk answers 10 of the most common questions regarding the Roslyn project in this Visual Studio Magazine article.
- Troubleshooting NuGet failing to load - Michael James discusses the use of the Visual Studio logging command line argument to help diagnose an issue with the NuGet Extension caused by a broken configuration file.
- Advanced Windows Azure Workshop UK - Planky, in conjunction with Andy Cross and Richard Conway of the UK Azure UserGroup is looking into the possibility of running an advanced 1 day Windows Azure Workshop in the UK , and trying to get a idea of how many people would be interested. If this is something you would find useful let them know.