- SharpComments extension for Visual Studio 2010 - Sergey Vlasov highlights a Visual Studio 2010 Extension from Vitaly Maykovsky which adds enhanced comment colouring, formatting and highlighting by way of characters at the beginning of the comment
- ASP.NET MVC 4 Beta - Scott Guthrie gives an overview of the ASP.NET MVC 4 Beta release, along with sharing a recording of his session from the Belgium and Dutch TechReady Events
- Implementing CORS support in ASP.NET Web APIs - Carlos Figueira discusses using the ASP.NET Web APIs can be used to implement Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (CORS) to relax the cross domain restrictions in calling APIs, illustrating with examples, and shared code on the MSDN Code Gallery.
- Using JSON.NET with ASP.NET Web API & Using MongoDB with ASP.NET Web API - Henrik F Nielsen looks at using the ASP.Net Web APIs, showing how you can implement your own message formatters by creating one for JSON.NET, and also looks at consuming data from MongoDB.
- MVC4 and Web Api - make an Api the way you always wanted - Part 1 - Glav takes a look at the WebAPI part of the ASP.NET MVC4 Bea release in the first part of this series, exploring how you get up and running with creating RESTFul APIs using the new framework.
- Integrating Backbone.js with ASP.NET Web API - Pablo M. Cibraro (aka Cibrax) - Pablo M. Cibraro looks at integrating WebAPI services with the frontend MVC capabilities of Backbone.js
- jQuery.continuations In Action - Josh Arnold looks at the use of Continuations in jQuery, illustrating the discussion by way of an example
- DTO’s Should Transfer Data, Not Entities - Davy Brion discusses a common Data Transfer Object anti-patern where the DTO starts to look a lot like the entity it is modelling, sharing some recommendations along they way.
- Sub-pixel Rendering and the CSS Object Model - Travis Leithead discusses achieving pixel perfect CSS layouts in Internet Explorer, and the role of the CSS Object Model.
- Internet Explorer Performance Lab: reliably measuring browser performance - Steven Sinofsky shares a detailed post from Matt Kotsenas, Jatinder Mann, and Jason Weber looking at the test environment and testing that goes into ensuring Internet Explorer Performance
- Redesigning the Windows Logo - Sam Moreau discusses the design process behind the new look Windows Logo for Windows 8