Another short edition today I’m afraid.
- Nocco.cs – Nocco is a port to .NET of Docco, the code documentation tool discussed in one of the articles linked to in yesterday’s Morning Brew. Not sure if this is a new project or not, saw a link to it yesterday and thought others might find it interesting.
- Shadowcasting in C#, Part Two – Eric Lippert returns with the second part of his series on the casting of shadows in Rogue like games focusing this time on the API for the computation
- "Windows Phone Toolkit In Depth" 2nd edition, free Windows Phone 7.1(5) PDF now available – Greg Duncan highlights the release of the second edition of the ‘Windows Phone Toolkit In Depth’ available as a free e-book in PDF format. The 250 pages of content are joined by full source code for the examples.
- Microsoft blogging platform gains 33% performance boost after adopting RequestReduce – Matt Wrock discusses how the adoption of RequestReduce on the MSDN and TechNet blogging platforms has helped give a significant performance boost to those sites.
- Continuous Delivery Project – Setting up Continuous Integration – Eli Weinstock-Herman shares the second post of his series looking at continuous delivery by way of a sample project, This part focuses on the implementation of the Continuous integration.
- Visual Studio 11 Platform Tooling Advances – Somasegar discusses some of the enhancements to the IDE tooling which are to be included in Visual Studio 11 for DirectX and SharePoint to help boost your development productivity.
- IE to Start Automatic Upgrades across Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7 – The Windows Team annpounce their plans to begin automatically updating older Internet Explorer versions to to the latest version via Windows Update.
- MSIE auto-updates: a holiday gift to web developers everywhere. & "Upgrade Your Parents Browser Weekend" Holiday To Become Obsolete? – Jeffrey Zeldman & Peter Laudati discuss the announcement.