- jQuery 1.3.1 Released - The jQuery Team announce the release of V1.3.1, a bug fix only release fixing issues raised in 1.3
- Don’t make ‘readonly’ fields less readable - Leon Bambrick talks about a very common UI problem with read only fields, and looks at alternatives to the standard ‘grey it out’ approach.
- AutoMapper: the Object-Object Mapper - Jimmy Bogard talks about his new Auto Mapper project which aims to provide a simple means, based on convention, for mapping data between objects.
- Things That Make You Go Hmmm - & Follow up post - Eric Lippert requested stories from readers about things in programming languages which are counter-intuitive, and got a really good response in the comments.
- Architecture FAQ for Localization and Globalization - Part 1 - & Part 2 -Shivprasad koirala looks at lots of the common issues and technological solutions to Internationalisation issues in .NET
- Some Common GroupBy Operations on List<> using LINQ - Suprotim Agarwal looks at some different groupings which are common groupings used in many types of application and how you can achieve them using LINQ
- Visio/IronPython/Powershell – How to draw nice diagrams from the command line - Saveen Reddy looks at automating Visio using Powershell and Iron Python to draw diagrams programatically.
- Five hours of webcasts on Windows Azure - Eric Nelson highlights 5 hour long web casts aimed as ISVs, but applicable to all, about the Windows Azure and .NET Services offerings from Microsoft.
- C# 4.0 Named Parameters for better code quality - Steve Michelotti talks about the use of Object Initialisers and the new Named Parameters to improve code readability.
- Explaining Delegates in C# - Part 4 (Asynchronous Callback - Way 1) - Rahul has a nice series on Delegates in C#. This part looks at Asynchronous call back, as does part 5 of the series.. Its worth going back the earlier parts too to pick up the rest of the story.
- New IIS 7 Configuration Reference - Scott Forsyth highlights a new Configuration Reference for IIS7 from the IIS Team.
- Creating MVC "Areas" as Subfolders under Views - Billy McCafferty talks about the concept of Areas in MVC, how he implemented this in this S#arp architecture, and how you can borrow that aspect to use with your own ASP.NET MVC applications.
- Many-to-One Mapping with Composite-ID’s with FluentNhibernate - Derik Whittaker continues looking at Fluent NHibernate with a look at how you can now perform many to one mappings using composite IDs thanks to a new patch to the Fluent NHibernate framework.