Post levels seem to have returned to pre-PDC levels (although the small matter of organising a new President of the United States may have had something to do with this).
- Grouping Controllers with ASP.NET MVC – Phil Haack shares a prototype showing how the MonoRail feature ‘Areas’ can be implemented in ASP.NET MVC using the extensibility model included in ASP.NET MVC
- C# 4.0 Feature Focus – Part 3 – Intermezzo: LINQ’s new Zip operator – Bart De Smet continues his series with a slight detour looking at the new Linq Zip operator, and moves on to look at how it could be implemented in previous versions too. Along the way Bart also talks about Iterators and exceptions. Interesting stuff
- Compressing Viewstate – John Finlay looks at shrinking down the view state by compressing it, sharing code to do this and some real world examples of how its use vastly reduced the page size.
- Another way to get all the PDC Videos… This time as a RSS feed, with WMV videos as an enclosure (i.e. Catch them all for your Zune/IPod) – Greg Duncan highlights another way of getting the (37GB!) of video content from PDC, and also plans to upgrade his PDC List Maker to utilise this information.
- WPF Developers: PDC Wrap-Up and Visual Studio Tooling Update – Tim Sneath talks about WPF content at the PDC, and highlights a Hot Fix for Visual Studio 2008 SP1 which fixes a number of annoying issues in the WPF Designer
- What’s New in the BCL in .NET 4.0 [Justin Van Patten] – Justin Van Patten of the BCL team talks about some of the new features of the BCL that are included in the Visual Studio 2010 / .NET 4 CTP
- Dreamspark 2.0 Released! – Dreamspark seems to be a great way for students to get hold of the latest and greatest Microsoft developer tools. This post announcing the release of the new site is from New Zealand / Australia, but I couldn’t see any restriction to those locations on the actual site
- Building blocks for an Azure application – Neil Kidd provides some good definitions of the key parts and terminology associated with Azure
- Vista Squad meeting with Visual Studio General Manager Jason Zander – Mike Taulty highlights the months Vista Squad Community event, where Jason Zander will be talking about Visual Studio 2010 – sounds like a great opportunity to get some information about what is yet to come.