- Visual Studio Code – NEW RELEASE: v0.10.2 (6 bug fixes) – Ed Price highlights the latest update to Visual Studio Code, addressing some critical defects for the beta release
- ReSharper Ultimate 10.0.2 EAP 2: unit testing, red code fixes – Jura Gorohovsky highlights the latest improvements made in ReSharper 10’s Early Access Programme release.
- How Vorlon.js helps you improve your web code – Etienne-Margraff takes a look at the use of Vorlon.JS to help you better understand and create better web code.
- F# Advent Calendar in English 2015 – The F# Advent calendar kicks off for another year with and article ‘How Jet Build Microservices with F#‘ from Rachel Reese looking at the use of F# in a real world Microservices architecture
- Fundamentals to .NET Core 5 & How to create a "Hello World" console application using .NET Core without Visual Studio? – Manjunath Gururaja shares two articles looking at the use of .NET Core, starting out with a look at the key concepts behind .NET Core before moving on to look at creating a simple ‘Hello World’ application without using Visual Studio
- ES.stage3: Trailing commas in function parameter lists and calls – Dr. Axel Rauschmayer takes a look at the configuration of the latest version of the Babel ECMASript Transpiler and also discusses another language proposal for the ECMAScript language
- Software architecture diagrams should be maps of your source code – Simon Brown shares his thoughts on the use of architecture diagrams, and how they should help you to navigate code.
Comments Off on The Morning Brew #1979