- Breakpoint Generator Extension – Microsoft Application Lifecycle Management – Site Home – MSDN Blogs – Andrew B Hall shares a post from Jakob Ehn and Utkarsh Shigihalli on a useful code exploration (at runtime) extension which scans code and inserts breakpoints for you to aid your exploration of it
- Today at Connect()â€”introducing the Microsoft Graph – Rob Lefferts introduces the Microsoft Graph, a consolidated set of APIs for interacting with Office 365 announced at Connect();
- Announcing the VS GDB Debugger extension – Marc Goodner highlights the GDB Debugger Extension which brings remote debugging of linux targets to Visual Studio Community (and higher)
- Installing Glimpse v2 Beta1 – Anthony van der Hoorn discusses the Glimpse Beta release and looks at getting up and running with Glimpse
- Monitor madness, part two – Eric Lippert continues from his previous post on Monitor locks, exploring more scenarios of use of the Monitor class
- Refactoring to an Adaptive Model – Martin Fowler shares the second part of his article on refactoring code to an adaptive model, continuing the sharing of a step by step refactoring
- Finitely Iterating Infinite Data With ES6 Generators – Derick Bailey shares a look at the use of Generators in ECMAScript 2015 looking at using them to iterate over an infinite set of data.
- Is logging raw HTTP requests ok? – Cellfish discusses logging requests into a service as a debugging resource, sharing some thoughts on the additional complexity and risks which may be brought into play by doing this, and the considerations to make when doing it.
- Playing with the GitHub API in your ASP.NET MVC application – Ivan Lukianchuk takes a look at using the Octokit client library from C# to interact with GitHub
- aync/await, what you should know! – Amir Dashti shares an introduction to the concepts behind the async / await functionality in C#
- Protecting Microsoft Edge against binary injection – Crispin Cowan discusses recent improvements to the security of the Microsoft Edge browser regarding loading of additional DLL content
- Testing with Data – Kyle Baley discusses the use of test data in integration tests sharing some of his experiences