- Copy-paste defects – Eric Lippert answers a question from his webcast, discussing the dangers of copy paste of code.
- Conventional HTML in ASP.NET MVC: Baseline behavior – Jimmy Bogard continues his series looking at the generation of HTML in ASP.NET MVC with a look at defining the common baseline for the output HTML.
- Unusual Ways of Boosting Up App Performance. Strings – Alexey Totin continues this series from the team over at JetBrains looking at some of the things you can do to improve performance of your applications, this time exploring some of the things to do with strings which may be harming your performance.
- Switch statement alternative – CodeProject – Nitin Sawant takes a look at an alternative technique for use in place of Switch Statements which may be more readable.
- Web developers, Visual Studio could be a great free tool to develop with… – David Catuhe takes a look at how Visual Studio provides a very good experience for web developers even if they aren’t working on the .NET Stack, looking at some of the great features of the IDE which are available in the free Express Edition
- Flattening Groups for ListView – Ian Griffiths continues his series sharing experiences and technical challenges when writing his Agenda View Windows Phone application