- Visual Studio Web Development Survey – Suresh Jayabalan launches the latest Visual Studio Survey looking at (web) developers experiences working with UI Frameworks – if you have experiences or opinions in this area give them 5 minutes of your time to help make Visual Studio better.
- Single Point Testing Using Fiddler AutoResponder – Eric Lawrence discusses how you can use Fiddler to help simulate slow and non-responsive servers when testing your applications
- Sorting and Pagination in ASP.NET 4.5 – Paul Cociuba shares part 10 of his video based series on the ASP.NET Data Driven Controls
- Various strategies to initialize Database in Entity Framework – Sourav Kayal takes a look at some of the hooks provided to initialise your database when working with and managing it using Entity Framework
- TFS Upgrade Improvements in TFS 2013.3 & TFS Adoption at Microsoft – July 2014 – Brian Harry discusses some recent improvements to the upgrade process for TFS in Update 3, and also shares an interesting look at the statistics and use of TFS within Microsoft
- Loading CSS Asynchronously – Dean Hume takes a look at loading CSS asynchronously using the LoadCSS library
- Using ODataUriParser for OData V4 – Karata Liu discusses the use of the ODataUriParser and the updates made in OData 4
- Exploring F# through modeling #3 – Per Ökvist continues this series exploring the F# language looking at how you go about using the language to model the well known game Rock-Paper-Scissors (I wonder if there will be an extension post to add in the ‘Lizard Spock’ components of the Big Bang version of the game 🙂 )
- Puzzle: Boxing Megaspheres – Craig Gidney discusses the concept of higher dimensional boxing of spheres, a good brain teaser to get your thinking going this morning.
- Herding Code 193: Mark Rendle on Zudio, developing with Angular and Typescript, The History of Programming, and Simple.Data – Friend of the Brew Mark Rendle joins Jon Galloway for a discussion of Zudio, his Azure Storage tooling, and building applications using TypeScript and AngualrJS
Comments Off on The Morning Brew #1646