- TDD Chess Game Part 8: Hail to the King – Erik Dietrich continues with his series of posts looking at constructing a game of chess using TestDriven Development practices. This part looks at the implementation of the King
- WCF CORS (plus JSON & REST) – Complete Example – Dan Roberts takes a look at the implementation of CORS in WCF based services, walking through the not so simple setup
- Monitoring nuget.org – The NuGet Team discuss the monitoring they have in place on the NuGet Service, covering both internal diagnostics and external monitoring
- AngularJS: 101 Ways to Create a Controller – Deborah Kurata takes a look at the most common different ways of creating a controller in AngualrJS
- How to Make Use of Maps in Universal Apps – Ricky Brundritt of the Bing Maps team takes a look at how you go about including Bing Maps in Universal Applications sharing implementation between Windows Phone and Windows Store applications
- Resolving Dependencies in ASP.NET MVC 5 with StructureMap – Steve Smith follows on from a post from many years ago looking at the use of StructureMap with MVC, updating it to the latest MVC release and showing how to get up and running in MVC5
- Real-Time Visitor Count in Sitefinity with SignalR – Josh Morales takes a look at feeding back information in realtime to the users browser using SignalR inside the Sitefinity CMS.