- Node.js Tools for Visual Studio 1.0 Beta – Somasegar announces the beta release of the Node.js Tools for Visual Studio 2013, bringing all the features you’ve come to expect for Visual Studio development to the Node.js platform including debugging, diagnostics, editor integration, package management and much more.
- BUILD 2014 Round-Up – Part 1 & A run down of the Build 2014 keynote announcements – Steve Fox and Lee Stott provide nice roundups of the various announcements from last week’s Build event
- C# 6: First reactions – Jon Skeet follows on from last weeks Build announcements about C# 6 sharing his own thoughts on the implementation of the new features
- Xamarin and Microsoft Launch the .NET Foundation – Miguel de Icaza discusses the announcement of the newly formed .NET Foundation, to which Xamarin are contributing 6 projects to
- The Release Candidate for Visual Studio 2013 Update 2 – The Visual Studio team highlight the announcement of the Release Candidate for Visual Studio 2013 Update 2
- Visual Studio extensions for web developers – Mads Kristensen highlights some of the best Visual Studio extensions for Web Developers, covering all aspects of web development
- Introducing Web Hosting Plans for Azure Web Sites – Byron Tardif highlights the new Web Hosting Plans feature of Azure Websites which allows for grouping and scaling of sites within a subscription making it ever easier to manage multiple sites and multiple instances of sites within a single subscription.
- ASP.NET Web API/AngularJS SPA Demo App Updated – Shiju Varghese shares an updated version of this sample application demonstrating Single Page Application development using ASP.NET and Angular
- Using Coded UI to test XAML-based Windows Phone apps – Prachi Bora takes a look at the newly supported Coded UI Tests for XAML based Windows Phone applications, providing a good way of performing automated tests of the UI of your Windows Phone applications.
- F#14 : Recursion – Sacha Barber continues his series looking at the concepts and language of F#, exploring the application and implementation of recursion in F#
- Stand-up: Developing a node.js application using Monaco (Part 2) – Visual Studio Online "Monaco" – Benjamin Pasero continues this series looking at building applications using Node.js in the Visual Studio online Monaco editor.
- Live Webinar: Deconstructing Clippy – Common Issues for an Uncommon Extension, April 16th – The JetBrains team capitalise on their well received Clippy April Fool extension with a webinar looking at the building of the extension to ReSharper.
Comments Off on The Morning Brew #1584