- Visual Studio Online Update – Feb 10 – Brian Harry announces the latest batch of updates to the Visual Studio Online Service
- Application Insights Visual Studio Add-in preview – Brian Harry also shares the news of a preview release of the Application Insights Visual Studio Add-in which makes getting started with Application Insights much easier
- February Updates to the Windows Azure Toolkit for Eclipse – SSL Support, plus new JDKs, Windows Azure configurations and more – Brian Benz annoucnes the latest batch of updates for Windows Azure Developers running on other platforms with the latest update to the Eclipse Windows Azure Toolkit.
- Best Practices: Windows Azure Websites (WAWS) – Mark Brown discusses a number of Windows Azure Websites best practices, along with links to further information an training materials on these topics.
- Building A Simple File Server With OWIN and Katana – K. Scott Allen continues his discussion of OWIN and Katana with a look at serveing files from a desktop application over HTTP.
- HTTP/2 – Closing on the Final Design – Brian Raymor gives an update on the processes behind the HTTP/2 Standard on the MS OpenTech Blog.
- Entity Framework 6 vs NHibernate 4 – Darius Kucinskas takes a look at the heavy weight Object Relational Mapping contest that is Entity Framework 6 vs NHibernate 4
- Troy Hunt: Your API versioning is wrong, which is why I decided to do it 3 different wrong ways – Troy Hunt takes a look at building APIs and discusses some ‘wrong ways’ which may or may not prove to be wrong for you
- Getting Started with SignalR – and not a Chat room in sight! – Samuel Jack shares three short articles he has written for the Safari Books Online Blog taking a look at SignalR.