- Visual Studio Online Update - Feb 10 - Brian Harry announces the latest batch of updates to the Visual Studio Online Service
- Application Insights Visual Studio Add-in preview - Brian Harry also shares the news of a preview release of the Application Insights Visual Studio Add-in which makes getting started with Application Insights much easier
- February Updates to the Windows Azure Toolkit for Eclipse - SSL Support, plus new JDKs, Windows Azure configurations and more - Brian Benz annoucnes the latest batch of updates for Windows Azure Developers running on other platforms with the latest update to the Eclipse Windows Azure Toolkit.
- Best Practices: Windows Azure Websites (WAWS) - Mark Brown discusses a number of Windows Azure Websites best practices, along with links to further information an training materials on these topics.
- Building A Simple File Server With OWIN and Katana - K. Scott Allen continues his discussion of OWIN and Katana with a look at serveing files from a desktop application over HTTP.
- HTTP/2 - Closing on the Final Design - Brian Raymor gives an update on the processes behind the HTTP/2 Standard on the MS OpenTech Blog.
- Entity Framework 6 vs NHibernate 4 - Darius Kucinskas takes a look at the heavy weight Object Relational Mapping contest that is Entity Framework 6 vs NHibernate 4
- Troy Hunt: Your API versioning is wrong, which is why I decided to do it 3 different wrong ways - Troy Hunt takes a look at building APIs and discusses some ‘wrong ways’ which may or may not prove to be wrong for you
- Getting Started with SignalR - and not a Chat room in sight! - Samuel Jack shares three short articles he has written for the Safari Books Online Blog taking a look at SignalR.