Short on descriptions today as I’m surrounded by boxes, and have limited internet connection following moving house.
- Ajax Control Toolkit December 2013 Release – Stephen Walther
- Throwing the Big Switch on Roslyn – Matt Gertz gives an update on progress with Roslyn, and a significant milestone reached.
- How much bias is introduced by the remainder technique? – Eric Lippert follows up on an old post of his on the generation of random numbers
- Learning TypeScript: Hello World & Exploring TypeScript: JQuery Parallax Starfield – Bill Wagner
- Penny Pinching in the Cloud: Automating everything with the Windows Azure Management Libraries and .NET – Scott Hanselman
- Minty: Working The Evented Pattern – Rob Conery
- Elastic HQ – Christiaan Baes
- Building ASP.NET Web API RESTful Service – Part 8, & Part 9 & Part 10 – Taiseer Joudeh
- Update All Experience Explained – Deepak Aravindakshan explains the NuGet Update All feature
- Throttling Datafow and the Task Parallel Library – Tom DuPont
- Brute Force Parallelization – Craig Gidney
- IFileClient – Generalizing storage access in ASP.NET web applications – Gunnar Peipman
- Use Windows Azure Scheduler through .NET SDK – Shaun Xu
Comments Off on The Morning Brew #1508