Not a particularly auspicious edition today due to time pressures….but another milestone reached!
- Microsoft.Diagnostics.Tracing.EventSource is now RC on NuGet.org – Cosmin Radu announces the release candidate release of the Microsoft.Diagnostics.Tracing.EventSource NuGet Package. This release candidate builds on the feedback over the past months and includes a number of improvements including validation rules, format string handing and build time validation of projects.
- 30 Days of TDD – Day 26 – Reader Question #2 – James Bender continues rounding up this post series on Test Driven Development answering a question from Emad Mokhtar looking at integration testing.
- Minty: Razing the Pyramid of Pain – Rob Conery continues with part 6 of is series looking at building a real world blogging web application using Node.js, looking in this part at building draft article functionality.
- Getting to the Content You Want, Faster in IE11 – Ritika Kapadia and Bogdan Brinza discuss Internet Explorer’s Page Prediction, Preload, and Prefetch features which help web developer accelerate their applications.
- What is Your Branching Model? – Paul Hammant takes a look at a couple of different branching models for version control
- Surveying the Big Screen – & Designing Offline-First Web Apps – A List Apart has two interesting articles , the first Mike Pick explores the process of responsive design for big screens, and Alex Feyerke takes a look at designing web applications for off line use.