- Bootstrap version 3 (RC1) released – Oren Farhi highlights the release of BootStrap 3 Release Candidate 1 which introduces a mobile first approach to the library
- Writing an AuthenticationHandler for Katana – Pablo M. Cibraro takes a look at building your own authentication and plugging it into the the Katana framework using the AuthenticationHandler extension point, discussing the integration interface and sharing an implementation.
- Tools – Phil Trelford starts out exploring links from on of my fellow link bloggers, before un-earthing an old article discussing the use and overuse of tooling, and Phil discusses why he stays away from IDE productivity tooling.
- Byte Magazine Archives – Jan Van Ryswyck highlights archive.org’s back catalogue of Byte Magazine issues from the ’70s and ’80s and into the , all available as ePUB, Mobi and PDF formats – a great historical reference, and almost certainly some still relevant articles in there too.
- Benefits of Behavior Driven Development – Kevin Logan compiles a collection of resource in support of BDD as a practice focusing on the benefits of performing it, drawing on articles from across the web, providing a useful collection to express the business case for BDD.
- Tip of the Day: Getting TFS to remember you each time you open Visual Studio – Colin Angus Mackay highlights one of the less known features of Windows which allows you to manage alternate credentials, saving you from typing and re-typing authentication details when accessing devices on different domains.
Comments Off on The Morning Brew #1408