- azure-cli 0.6.9 ships, pure joy – Glen Block gives a run down of the new features added to the latest release of the Windows Azure azure-cli package which brings management of Windows Azure to your command liner
- this.Log – Source, NuGet Package & Performance – After a positive response to his recent post on this.log, Rob Reynolds has extracted the code into a collection of different NuGet Packages containing implementations for different logging and Mocking Frameworks, and sample code packages too.
- NuGet package for creating and querying Table Storage entities in (reverse) chronological order – Sandrino Di Mattia shares a useful NuGet Package for working with Windows Azure Table Storage entities where you need to store and query chronologically ordered data
- Team Explorer Everywhere Update 1 – Brian Harry highlights the update 1 release of Team Explorer Everywhere, released along side the Visual Studio 2012 / TFS Update 1, which brings support for public workspaces, baseless merges in the UI and Chinese Language in the UI, as well as various smaller fixes and improvements
- jQuery Core 1.9 Upgrade Guide – The jQuery Team have a useful reference which covers the various changes to the jQuery Core in the 1.9 release, providing a guide for developers on what parts of their code may require updates following the removal of some depreciated functionality, and looking at the new features added in the, currently beta, release
- How To Write Maintainable jQuery Applications – Leland Richardson shares some thoughts on building maintainable applications using jQuery, illustrating with some examples in this CodeProject article.
- MVC Single Page Application Template Update for ASP.NET and Web Tools 2012.2 RC – Xinyang Qiu takes a look at another of the new features included in the ASP.NET Web Tools 2012.2 RC update, exploring the ASP.NET MVC Single Page Application template, discussing what has changed since the BUILD preview release, and looking at the key features.
- The Big List of Small Basic Programs – Greg Duncan highlights a page over on Technet which contains a collection of programs made using Small Basic – some really good stuff there, and all runnable from within the browser
Comments Off on The Morning Brew #1258