Short edition today as I’m on the road…
- Goodbye Microsoft Network Monitor… Hello Microsoft Message Analyzer! - Greg Duncan highlights te replacement for the Microsoft Network Monitor, being replaced with a new improved product named Microsoft Message Analyzer, available now, and providing more advanced and detailed functionality that the previous.
- WebMatrix 2 - Front End Web Developers take note (ASP.NET, PHP, node.js and more) - Scott Hanselman takes us on a tour of the new WebMatrix 2 product from Microsoft, an IDE for developing frontend web applications using a mix of server side technologies including ASP.NET , PHP and Node.js.
- Critical zero-day bug in Internet Explorer under active attack - Dan Goodin discusses the recent security vulnerability in Internet Explorer, a serious, although not widely exploited secuirty hole in all pre-IE10 editions.
- Roslyn CTP 3 released — breaking changes - Filip Ekberg discusses the new support for Visual Studio 2012 and some breaking changes made in the new CTP release of the Roslyn Project
- Experimenting with Windows Azure Mobile Services - Mike Taulty explores the Windows Azure Mobile Services, taking a look at whats included in the services, before exploring data storage and access, and notifications
- New in VB11, the yield keyword - Christiaan Baes highlights one of the new features which has made its way into VB.NET, after having been in C# for a few release.
- DDD North 2 - The Team running the community DeveloperDeveloperDeveloper North conference are still on the lookout for companies willing to sponsor the DDDNorth conference this October - contact details can be found on the site if you are able to help out.