- Visual Studio 2012 RC Web Tooling Extensions update - Sayed Ibrahim Hashimi gives the details of the latest update to the Visual Studio 2012 RC Web Development Tools, being distributed as a Visual Studio update available from within the IDE
- Announcing the Developer Preview of Windows Azure Active Directory - Alex Simons announces the developer preview of Windows Azure Active Directory, bringing active directory to the cloud to better provide identity management for cloud based services.
- C#/.NET Little Wondres: The Nullable<T> struct - James Michael Hare continues his ‘Little Wonders’ series looking at various parts of the .NET Framework and C# language. This part takes a look at the Nullable<T> structure, exploring why it exists, and how to use it to provide Nullable support for any type.
- Tracing System.Net to debug HTTP Clients - Mike Hadlow discusses the use of the System.Net trace source to allow you to get logging messages from the .NET Framework’s HttpWebRequest and HttpWebResponse classes making debugging problems with code using these easier.
- Testing Metro style apps in Windows 8 - Windows 8 app developer blog - Site Home - MSDN Blogs - The Windows 8 Developer blog has a useful post on testing of Windows 8 Metro style applications, looking at all the different types of behavior, and situations which you should test in your applications
- Lots of Exciting Announcements from WPC - Windows 8, Windows Server, Azure, Office 365 and MORE! - Keith Mayer shares a useful round up of the key news from the Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference
- Single Sign On with Windows Azure Active Directory: a Deep Dive - Vittorio Bertocci delves into the features of the Developer Preview of Windows Azure Active Directory, digging down into the Web Single Sign On features of this release.
- IE10 User Agent String Update - Tony Ross of the Internet Explorer Team discusses some additions being made to the Internet Explorer 10 User Agent string to provide information about Touch and platform
- Creating ASP.NET Web APIs on Azure Web Sites - Carlos Figueira walks through the steps of getting up and running with ASP.NET WebAPI and Windows Azure’s website functionality.
- Servicestack, VB.Net and some easyhttp - Christiaan Baes takes a look at the ServiceStack project which aims to provide a highly performant Web Services Framework for .NET