- NUnitLite 0.7 Release - Charlie Poole announces a new release of NunitLite, a trimmed back version of the NUnit framework designed for use on resource restricted platforms. This 0.7 release responds to the news taht MonoTouch are using NUnitLite as their testing framework, and sees the framework getting some more polish and an increased feature set.
- Array Visualizer - VS 2010 Debugging array visualizer and WinForm/WPF control you can use too… - Greg Duncan highlights a rather neat looking Visual Studio Debugger Display Extension which gives you visualization of 2D, 3D and 4D arrays in the IDE.
- Azure SDK for node 0.5.4 is out! More secure and now with less angle brackets - Glenn Block highlights the release of the Windows Azure SDK for node 0.5.4. This release is both a feature release and a security release, and sees the version of node increased to node 0.6.17 to address a recent security vulnerability. This release also brings more YAML to the configuration of IISNode reducing the XML required to get your applications running.
- ASP.NET Web API Updates - May 14 - Henrik F Nielsen gives his weekly round up of the goings on on the ASP.NET WebAPI codebase, with discussion of some content negotiation improvements, Improved error messages for Content Negotiation, and Per controller type configuration.
- Per-controller configuration in WebAPI - Mike Stall digs a bit deeper into the per controller configuration, looking at how this allows each controller to have a ’shadow copy’ of the global configuration with bits overridden.
- My First Experience with ASP.NET Web API 101 - Sam Gentile shares his initial opinions of the ASP.NET Web API, comparing it to his previous experiences working with WCF
- ASP.NET Web API: Introducing IApiExplorer/ApiExplorer - Yao gives an introduction to the IApiExplorer interface and its default implementation, discussing how it is used to get at the structure of your Web APIs to produce service information, metadata, documentation of test clients.
- Using TPL to access Async WCF Endpoints in ASP.net MVC - Derik Whittaker takes a look at calling Asynchronous WCF services from ASP.NET MVC using Async Controllers
- Introducing Fog: A Library for Interacting with Azure from F# - Dan Mohl introduces his latest project which provides an easy way to interact with the Windows Azure SDK from within F#, giving easy access to blob and table storage, along with working with the Azure Message Bus.
- Pre-Processing Directives for Multi-Platform Support - Joe Mayo discusses the use of conditional compilation pre-processor directives when targeting multiple platforms, looking at Silverlight, Windows Phone and Windows 8
- Event: Announcing the UK Windows Azure conference - Sara Allison highlights the first full day multi-track UK Windows Azure Conference supported by the London Windows Azure User Group and Microsoft. The event, on Friday 22nd June, will feature all things Azure, and the best bit, tickets are free until 25th May, after wich they can be had for £25.