- TouchDevelop v2.6: enhanced user profiles, libraries, access devices in your home network, and more - Nikolai Tillmann announces the release of TouchDevelop 2.6, the latest update to this Windows Phone 7 application which lets you develop scripts for your Windows Phone 7 mobile device. This version includes a redesigned Script editor, new events, and support for library code reuse, along with various improvements to the social aspects of the project.
- MooTools Bootstrap 2.0 - Clientcide highlights the release of MooTools Bootstrap 2.0 from Aaron Newton which brings MooTools into the mix for sites built with Twitter’s Bootstrap, allowing you use MooTools rather than jQuery in your Twitter Bootstrap based sites.
- Generating Random Non-Uniform Data In C# - Eric Lippert discusses the creation of random data which is not uniform, looking at making random data fir to underlying probability distributions delving into some of the statistics behind non-uniform data.
- Visual Studio 11: New Features Preview - Jerry Nixon highlights a video interview with Tim Huckaby and Cameron Skinner discussing what is coming in Visual Studio 11, along with highlighting some MSDN content looking in more detail at some of the features.
- NuGet Project Uncovered: EventAggregator.Net - Jason Jarrett continues his series looking at projects from the NuGet Feed, discussing another of his own projects - EventAggregator.Net - a simple single file Pub/Sub event aggregator
- Implementing CORS support in ASP.NET Web APIs - take 2 - Carlos Figueira looks at another way of implementing Cross-Origin Resource Sharing using the ASP.NET WebAPIs looking at a solution which allows for more fine grain control over the actions to expose in this way
- ASP.NET Web API: Fun with verbs - Yaniv Rodenski takes a look, from the point of view of a WCF Developer, at controlling the HTTP Verbs for which your controller methods are called in the new ASP.NET WebAPIs
- Unit Testing with MSTest, xUnit and NUnit in the VS11 Developer Preview - Peter Provost highlights a new plugin for the Visual Studio 11 Developer preview which brings NUnit Testing integration to the platform, and also highlights the existing xUnit.net plugin released back at Build, both allowing you to use your choice of test framework with the built in testing functionality of Visual Studio
- Async CTP - Task based asynchronous programming for Windows Phone - Kevin Ashley shares 6 samples which illustrate the use of the Async CTP Version 3, and highlights the compatibility of the this preview release with Windows Phone SDK 7.1, Silverlight 5 and Roslyn CTP.
- Refactoring Switches to Classes - John Sonmez looks at another scenario where you may encounter switch statements which break separation of concerns, and looks at how you can refactor them to a more object oriented approach.
- Orchard CMS virtual meetup, Tuesday, March 6, 2012 - Matt Harrington highlights the Orchard CMS Developer Virtual Meetup, a webinar on Tuesday 6th March, with Bertrand LeRoy presenting new features ofOrchard 1.4, and Matt Harrington showing how you can run Orchard on Windows Azure