- Windows 7 RC Developer Essentials - Gavin Gear highlights the release of several Developer oriented items relating to the Windows 7 RC - the release of the Windows 7 RC SDK for application developers, and the release of Windows 7 RC WDK for driver developers.
- RELEASE: Windows API Code Pack for Microsoft .NET Framework (v0.85) - Nanda Lella highlights the release of the Windows API Code Pack for Microsoft.NET Framework, a source code library which provides access to the API features of Windows 7 and Vista from managed code
- More ASP.NET MVC Best Practices - Maarten Balliauw continues his series of posts on ASP.NET MVC best practices with a number of tips on using model binders, managing data loading, removing logic from views, etc
- ASP.NET 4.0 Webforms Enhancements - Mike Ormond highlights some of the forthcoming features in ASP.NET 4.0 Web Forms - there are some really great features that the community has been wanting for a while in this next release.
- Do you really want moist test ? - Amey Dhoke talks about the importance of observing the DRY (Don’t Repeat Yourself’ principle in your tests looking at a number of the reasons in detail.
- How to test your multi-threaded code (part 1 of 3)? - Eric De Carufel looks into testing multi-threaded code using the CHESS project from Microsoft Research to test and find threading related issues. Looking forward to the rest of the series.
- Microsoft to turn .Net Micro Framework code, support over to the community - The latest casualty in the Microsoft Layoffs seems to have been the .NET Micro Framework Team, however rather than killing the project off, it looks like Microsoft will be opening up the source to both community and customers.
- C#: Using virtual leads to confusion? - Mark Needham looks at some code that caused confusion due to its structure, and looks at a clearer alternative.
- Finding out about London .NET events - Ian Cooper highlights a very useful site listing all the known .NET events in London (UK) and beyond