- FileGenerator For Reflector - Jason Bock has updated his generator pluing for Reflector. This plugin creates code, resource files and a visual studio project file for any module, assembly, namespace or type from within Reflector.
- NHibernate Query Analyzer Updates - Ayende highlights a updated version of NHibernate Query Analyser (for NHibernate 2.1) which has now flown his nest and is being maintained elsewhere.
- Prism V2 – Drop 8 Available - The Prism team announce their latest drop of code and binaries on CodePlex of this Composite WPF and Silverlight application block.
- New SilverLight Spy release, now with Trees…(visual and logical tree of the UI structure) - Greg Duncan highlights the availability of a new release of Silverlight Spy which now includes tree views representing the visual and logical structures.
- ASP.NET MVC Design Gallery and Upcoming View Improvements with the ASP.NET MVC Release Candidate - ScottGu gives his usual detailed rundown of the new and exciting features in ASP.NET MVC along with the information that the ASP.NET MVC Release candidate will be released in January
- A Little Holiday Love From The ASP.NET MVC Team - Phil Haack gives an update on ASP.NET MVC Progress and talks about a new feaure allowing for views without code behind and the ASP.NET MVC Design Gallery
- Functional Programming Unit Testing - Part 4 - Matthew Podwysocki continues his series on Unit Testing in Functional Languages, exploring Test Coverage in this part with a look at Haskell Program Coverage (HPC) for Haskell code, and Test Driven.NET with NCover for F#
- NH Prof Public Beta Date - Ayende announces that the public beta of his NHibernate Profiler will be available by the end of the year - this is one tool I’m really looking forward to, so can’t wait to give it a spin.
- Getting value out of your unit tests - Jimmy Bogard gives 4 simple rules which, if followed correctly, should help you to extract the maximum value from your unit tests
- The Death of System.DateTime? - Omer van Kloeten talks about the DateTimeOffset class and how he finds it far more useful than the standard DateTime, along with a number of things to note about the use of DateTimeOffset.
- Lazy Loading Considered Harmful - Scott Bellware discusses Lazy Load, and how it can cause unpredictable results, but in the right situations it can be a very valuable tool.
- Piecemeal Expression evaluation - Jimmy Bogard looks at the relationship between Expressions and Reflection / Reflection.Emit
- The Resolvable - Davy Brion propses a technical solution to his recent problems due to not releasing components from the Windsor IOC container by creating a wrapper which ensures that the object gets cleaned up correctly.
- 10-4 | Shows | Channel 9 - Channel 9 have started a new podcast, ‘10-4′ which is going to look at the new features of Visual Studio 2010 and .Net 4
- Oxite Review - The discussions about Oxite continue, and in this post Chad Myers talks about what he feels the biggest problems are. Ayende weighs in on the topic from a slightly different angle, talking about how the release was handled. To wrap up, Casey Charlton gives a nice roundup of the different viewpoints involved