- ACorns.Debugging - The .Net Deadlock Detector - Corneliu announces a new deadlock detection tool, currently a binary release only, but sourcecode will follow at a later date.
- Reflector AddIn Released - Christian Hornung tells of a plugin that brings integration of Lutz Roeder’s .NET Reflector to SharpDevelop 2 (and its built in in V3)
- Join the Early Adoption Program - Telerik are running an early adopters program where you try out their newest products and earn points for feature requests, bug reports, etc. These points then turn into discounts on their software.
- Marker Interfaces and C# Attributes - Alex Mueller compares marker interfaces and attributes for allowing a class to be marked as having some specific behaviour. I think my preference would have to be the interface over the attribute in this case.
- A Routing Evolution - Ben Scheirman looks at the way ASP.NET MVC routes can evolve over the project, and looks at controlling that evolution and testing the routes.
- Password : You’re doing it wrong - Karl Seguin discusses rules for passwords. I especially like his closing remark.
- Practical Concurrency Patterns: Lock-Free Operations - Sasha Goldshtein continues his series of posts on concurrency with a look at the idea behind a lock-free queue.
- How to Implement Trackback Handler in ASP.NET - Keyvan Nayyeri shares a track back implementation for ASP.NET
- LINQ Aggregation and Bounding Boxes - Ian Griffiths shows how you can use LINQ to find bounding boxes of a collection of rectangles
- The Onion Architecture : part 2 - Jeffrey Palermo continues his series on the Onion Architecture with a real world illustration of the architecture in use.
- Using mbUnit’s RowTest Attribute in a TDD Scenario - Mike Bosch takes a look at MBUnit’s RowTest attribute using a real world test case from a project.