- F# Compiler – The F# compiler has been updated to version 22.214.171.124
- Understanding Dependency Injection – Mohammad Azam looks at Dependency Injection by implementing a simple container to illustrate the concept
- Object Equality in an Object Model – Dino Esposito looks at implementing your own equality operators and methods
- Lessons That I Learned From Waegis – Keyvan Nayyeri shares a number of things he learnt in launching his Spam checking service Waegis
- Practical Concurrency Patterns: Read-Write Cache – Sasha Goldshtein starts a series on caching with a look at the standard Read-Write cache.
- Practical Concurrency Patterns: Thread-Local Cache – Sasha continues by looking at Thread-Local caching, involving giving each thread its own copy of the cache, allowing it to access items safely without locking.
- Practical Concurrency Patterns: Safe/Unsafe Cache – Sasha finishes off by looking at a Safe/Unsafe cache, having a lock free collection for startup initialised items, and locking collection for runtime items.
- Putting the container to work: Refactoring NServiceBus configuration – Ayende puts some effort into making the container do more of the configuration of NServiceBus
- When to use many-to-one(s) vs. many-to-many with NHibernate – Billy McCafferty looks at one of the key questions in ORM
- Poll Results: Threading, Mock Frameworks and unit test frameworks – Roy Osherove shares the results of his survey about threading and unit testing.
- Learning NHibernate? Join the email list with 600 other users – Jeffrey Palermo highlights the active community on the NHibernate nhusers Google Group