- Castle Visual Studio Integration 0.3 released - Bitter Coder highlights the availability of version 0.3 of the Castle Visual Studio Integration, which brings intellisense to writing views for MonoRail using NVelocity.
- Introducing Depender - Testability Problem Finder - Roy Osherove announces his latest project, a tool to visualise dependencies and help establish how easy it would be to test a specific class.
- Moq 2.5 shipped: lots of good news! - Daniel Cazzulino announces the shipping of Moq 2.5, with a whole host of new features
- Exploring ShadeTree Features, Part 1: Static Reflection with ReflectionHelper - Chad Myers takes a look at a reflection helper class from the ShadeTree project
- What is “Defensive Programming”? - Scott Dorman looks at the idea behind Defensive programming.
- Attach debugger to NUnit using macro - A neat trick using macros to attach the debugger to NUnit - I suspect this would also work for any other process too. I always forget about Macros in Visual Studio.
- Back to Basics - Do namespace using directives affect Assembly Loading? - Scott Hanselman looks at the using directive and namespaces as a result of a Stylecop rule.
- Things to know for hosting your ASP.NET MVC app - Mehfuz looks at some config changes you can make in IIS7 to make hosting ASP.NET MVC applications easier.
- Kill Your Users Table - Rob Conery talks about security, data/identity protection and Open ID
- 1.To(3) - Ruby-style Internal Iterators in C# - Bart De Smet looks at iterators, and who controls the enumberation of the iteration in this post that delves down to the IL level.