- RestLess - A Simple REST Framework Part 2 - An update to this REST Framework fist posted a few brews ago. This version introduces changes to the casing of attributes, pretty URLs and changes to IRestWritable.
- TestDriven.Net 2.13: Support for Silverlight 2.0 Beta 1 - Jamie Cansdale update TestDriven.NET, adding support for SilverLight 2
- Stretching Type Inference - Paulo Morgado looks at Type inference in .NET 3.5/C#3, and looks at how it could be extended
- 47 ASP.NET MVC Resources to Rock Your Development - Craig Shoemaker gathers together a number (47) of excellent ASP.NET MVC related links.
- ASP.NET MVC: MVC Storefront, Part 5 - Globalization - Rob Conery continues his MVC series - In this part Rob introduces his ‘difficult’ client and looks at implementing Globalisation support.
- Interesting Extension Hack To Get Around NullReferenceException’s - Nick Berardi shows an interesting use of extension methods to help work round problems with te code bloat associated with checking nuls before you call methods.
- SQL SERVER - Better Performance - LEFT JOIN or NOT IN? - Pinal Dave reminds us that performance decisions are not always simple - the differences between the performance off these two all depends on the type of data and the type of query
- Performance impact of the readonly keyword - A look at the performance difference obtained by using the readonly keyword
- Name Those Patterns - Tony Rasa looks at the naming convertions for your implementation classes of well know patterns
- Updated ASP.NET Dynamic Data Bits Posted - Brad Abrams announces some updated samples for the recently released ASP.NET Dynamic Data feature.
- Faster Builds with MSBuild using Parallel Builds and Multicore CPUs - Scott Hanselman talks about using all (or more) of your CPU cores to increase your build performance
- Anatomy of a "Small" Software Design Change - Phil Haack talks about the complications of a ’small’ change, and tha large consequences that often follow. I like the Iceberg analogy.
- Contributing to NHibernate - Will Shaver talks about the process involved in adding features to NHibernate.