- xUnit.net 1.0 Released Today - James Newkirk announces the release of version 1 of the xUnit.net Test framework
- SvnBridge 2.0 Released! - Ayende releases version 2 of his Subversion/Team Foundation Server integration
- Linq Extensions Release 2 Now on CodePlex - Omer van Kloeten updates this project to run against the final release of .NET 3.5
- Correct by Construction in F# - Jomo Fisher looks at one of the features of F# - which helps avoid null exceptions at compile time.
- Live Mesh Tech Preview - Microsoft launch a technology preview of their new cloud like services providing centralized storage across multiple devices and shared programs and live desktop.
- Live Mesh : Live Mesh as a Platform - Mike Zintel , Product Unit Manager on the Mesh and Storage Platform team, gives some more details on Mesh
- Give back to your testing framework - Yoav Sion looks at extending testing frameworks by using attributes to add Assignment, Serialization, the existence of attributes.
- Where should the ASP.NET team release stuff? - Scott Galloway summarises the current locations and then asks for advice. It is confusing that add-on parts are located all over the place - it makes finding them and keeping them up to date more difficult
- Wrong .Net Version being loaded - Sergio Pereira runs into one of the most frustrating issues with multiple .NET versions - the ‘Only One CLR per process’ problem
- ASP.NET MVC: MVC Storefront, Part 4 - Rob Conery resumes his MVC tutorial series after a break for the MVP summit. This instalment looks at data access strategies.