The Ma.gnolia del.icio.us compatible API was down again this morning so the HTML for today’s post was prepared by hand again
- Multiple Ways to do Multiple Inserts - A good overview of the many possible techniques to insert multiple records into a database.
- Convert from a MemoryStream to a string and back - A short introduction to the Memory Stream
- Programmatic Dependency Injection with an Abstract Factory - A Java based article, which applies well to a C# world, giving a sample of how you can do dependency injection using an Abstract Factory
- The Monostate Pattern - Jeremy Jarrell looks at the Monostate pattern, an alternative pattern to the singleton pattern
- Is [Serializable] == ISerializable? No! - Shahar A looks at the differences between the [Serializable] attribute and the ISerializable interface, including an example of implementing ISerializable.
- How to get Enterprise Library 3.1 working in VS 2008 - Guy Barrette highlights a fix to get the Visual Studio integration of the Enterprise Library working in Visual Studio 2008
- Exception Management Architecture Guide - The Patterns and Practices team release a document on Exception Management. The most up to date version of this content can also be found on MSDN
- Defining ASP.NET MVC Routes and Views in IronRuby - Phil Haack continues his DSL vs Configuration series by looking at creating ASP.NET MVC Routes in IronRuby
- Improving MoQ to allow arrange-act-assert testing style - Daniel Cazzulino looks at new functionality in the MOQ API which allows you to set up expectations and then verify them later on
- ALT.NET Geek Code: Should you care about these ALT.NET guys? - Scott Hanselman gives an introduction to ALT.NET and encourges people to get involved.