Archived Posts from this Category
Posted by Chris Alcock on 02 Oct 2015 | Tagged as: Uncategorized
- AzureCon 2015 – Sessions – Hema Senthilkumar shares a useful list of links to the session recordings from the AzureCon 2015 event which took place earlier in the week.
Comments Off on The Morning Brew #1938
Posted by Chris Alcock on 01 Oct 2015 | Tagged as: Uncategorized
….and we are back 🙂 I forgot to thank everyone who commented and tweeted or emailed me over September….your kind comments helped ensure that The Morning Brew returned.
10 Comments »
Posted by Chris Alcock on 20 Jan 2015 | Tagged as: Uncategorized
- NCache 3.1 Open Sourced – Kay Ewbank highlights the open sourcing of the NCache project with their 3.1 release
- New handy Visual Studio extensions – part 2 – Mads Kristensen discusses a number of his recent Visual Studio Extensions, including an open website from Azure, Visual Studio Extension Updater, and Command Prompt here extensions.
- .NET Core API Review 2015-01-14 – The .NET Core team share the video recording of their January API Review Meeting, an interesting watch and glimpse into the now open source process of developing .NET Core.
- Upgrading Visual Studio 2015 Preview to ASP.NET 5/MVC 6 RC – Stephen Walther takes a look at the process of updating Visual Studio 2015 Preview to use the latest ASP.NET 5 MVC6 Nightly Builds, providing a walk through of the process.
- Why I write unit tests and why you should too – Jaime González García shares what was a work email response about unit testing, and why he believes in it strongly as a practice for good software development.
- Excerpts from the RavenDB Performance team report: Etags and evil code, Part I – Ayende discusses the ETag, and looks at the performance of code to parse their value from a string.
- ASP.NET 5 and AngularJS Part 1, Configuring Grunt, Uglify, and AngularJS, ASP.NET 5 and AngularJS Part 2, Using the MVC 6 Web API, ASP.NET 5 and AngularJS Part 3, Adding Client Routing, ASP.NET 5 and AngularJS Part 4, Using Entity Framework 7 &ASP.NET 5 and AngularJS Part 5, Form Validation – Stephen Walther has started a series looking at using Angular JS and ASP.NET 5 (MVC and WebAPI) and Entity Framework
- Markdown in Visual Studio Online – Allen Clark takes a look at the support for Markdown in Visual Studio Online
Comments Off on The Morning Brew #1781