Archived Posts from this Category
Posted by Chris Alcock on 19 Aug 2014 | Tagged as: .NET, Development, Morning Brew
- Visual Studio "14" CTP 3 Released – John Montgomery announces the third CTP release of the Visual Studio ’14′ release. This release contains updates to the ASP.NET vNext, .NET Native, C++ enhancements, PerfTips, custom layouts, high DPI icons, and much more.
- Try out the new releases: .NET Framework vNext, ASP.NET vNext, .NET Native and RyuJIT – The .NET Framework Team highlight some of the goodies included in the latest release and urge you to give them a try.
- ASP.NET vNext in Visual Studio “14″ CTP 3 – Xinyang Qiu discusses the ASP.NET Team’s contribution to the latest Visual Studio CTP release, highlighting what is included, and how it differs from previous releases
- Visual Studio "14" CTP 3 and Entity Framework – Rowan Miller discusses the Visual Studio "14" CTP 3 release in the context of Entity Framework highlighting some know issues in the tooling and discussing the Entity Framework V7 included in ASP.NET vNext.
- Visual Studio "14"CTP 3 Now Available & Visual Studio "14" CTP 3 available – Eric Battalio and Brian Harry highlight the release
- Knockout 3.2.0 released – Steve Sanderson highlights the release of Knockout 3.2.0, a significant release which has been worked on for 6 months which includes components, an improved way of structuring your larger applications, custom elements, which provide a lot of the W3C Web Components functionality, and much more
No Comments »
Posted by Chris Alcock on 18 Aug 2014 | Tagged as: .NET, Development, Morning Brew
Lots of posts to read through this morning and limited time means today is a links only day.
1 Comment »
Posted by Chris Alcock on 15 Aug 2014 | Tagged as: .NET, Development, Morning Brew
No Comments »
Posted by Chris Alcock on 14 Aug 2014 | Tagged as: .NET, Development, Morning Brew
- Python Tools for Visual Studio 2.1 RC – Shahrokh Mortazavi highlights the release candidate release of the Python Tools for Visual Studio 2,1. This release brings improvements to the intellisense , debugging capabilities for Django templates, support for debugger visualisers and much more
- August updates for Internet Explorer – Sharon Meramore and Charles Morris of the Internet Explorer Team highlight the improvements included in the August update to Internet Explorer 11, including improvements to the F12 Developer tools, improved WebGL Support, Web Driver support, and the instigation of new policy regarding blocking old ActiveX controls.
Posted by Chris Alcock on 13 Aug 2014 | Tagged as: .NET, Development, Morning Brew
- StructureMap 3.1 – Jeremy D Miller announces the 3.1 release of StructureMap, created with assistance from Matt Honeycutt, Marco Cordeiro, and Jimmy Bogard which addressing a number of reported issues in the 3.0 release.
- Introducing CocosSharp – Miguel de Icaza and the team at Xamarin announce the release of CocosSharp a cross platform library for building 2D games using C# and the .NET Framework
- Now Shipping: xUnit support for Windows 8 and Windows Phone App 8.1 – Oren Novotny highlights the updated XUnit.NET Test Runner and the support for Windows Store Applications and Windows Phone applications in the xUnit v2 beta 4 release.
Posted by Chris Alcock on 12 Aug 2014 | Tagged as: .NET, Development, Morning Brew
Posted by Chris Alcock on 11 Aug 2014 | Tagged as: .NET, Development, Morning Brew
Posted by Chris Alcock on 08 Aug 2014 | Tagged as: .NET, Development, Morning Brew
- DDD East Anglia Registration – DDD East Anglia opens its registrations for the event on 13th September 2014 this afternoon (1pm UK 8th August)
Next Page »