- EF6.1.2 Beta 1 Available – Rowan Miller announces the release of the beat of Entity Framework 6.1.2, a patch release addressing bugs and adding in a couple of community sourced features.
- Features Of ES6 Part 7: Template Literals – K. Scott Allen continues his series looking at the EcmaScript 6 Standard, taking a look at the new string templating support which allows for literals, and placeholders which support expressions and identifiers.
- WinJS Everywhere – Rachel Nizhnikova officially announces the release of WinJS 3.0, discussing its use across multiple plarforms
- The Future of AngularJS – Shyam Seshadri takes a look at the process of moving towards a 2.0 release of AngularJS
- Jump-Location – A Change Directory (CD) PowerShell Command that reads your mind – Scott Hanselman highlights a useful PowerShell extension which makes navigating around the file system much more efficient by applying some intelligence to where you are heading
- Releasing Memory Pressure on Memory Intensive #Azure Roles – Alexandre Brisebois discusses the different modes for Garbage Collection in .NET and looks at how you can modify the mode in Web and Worker roles on the Azure Platform, sharing PowerShell scripts to help in the configuration.
- Implementing F#-inspired "with" updates for immutable classes in C# – Dan Roberts continues his experiments with immutable data structures taking a look at implementing F# like ‘with’ to allow multiple values to be set without generating intermediate objects
- Azure Diagnostics for Virtual Machines – Mike Wood discusses the monitoring and diagnostic capabilities for Azure Virtual Machines, looking at how it has improve and standardised.
- Updates to our platform roadmap – The Internet Explorer team give an update on their development roadmap giving an insight into which of the new browser features they are developing currently and which are for consideration