- Announcing MVVM Light V5 for Windows and Xamarin – Laurent Bugnion announces the latest release of MVVM Light , with an incredible array of platfoms now supported this really is a run anywhere framework.
- ChessTDD 18: RemovePiece and Housekeeping – Eric Dietrich continues his series looking at Test Driven Development using Chess as an example. This part implements removal of pieces, improves the board interface, and improves the level of abstraction to improve comprehension of the code.
- Understanding OWIN and Katana – Ashish Shukla shares a reasonably detailed introduction to the OWIN platform
- Identifying Image Bloat, Part Two – Eric Lawrence continues his look at how Fiddler can help identify larger than necessary images in your websites, looking at how an extension can report the image bloat directly in Fiddler.
- Building and Running Your ASP.NET vNext Application with Gulp – Tugberk Ugurlu continues his series looking at ASP.NET vNext with a look at using the Gulp build system along side ASP.NET vNext
- Latest Update for the Azure CLI – Ross Gardler of MS Open Tech discusses the latest improvements to the Azure CLI for cross platform use
- Designing for Big Scale in Azure – K. Dotchkoff discusses the architecture for building big scale applications in the Azure platform – this is a discussion of the general limits of hosting subscriptions.
- Configure Azure storage to return proper response headers for blob GETs
– Elton Stoneman takes a look at some of the headers in the Azure Storage response, and discusses how and why you need to enable certain features of the platform.
- A chatroom for all! Part 6 – The Finale and Debugging Remote Node Apps – Rami Sayar rounds out this series looking at building a chatroom using Node.Js and hosting it on Azure
- Building a Better NuGet – Edward Charbeneau shares some thoughts based on his experiences on how to build better NuGet packages, sharing some of the things to consider when setting something up in NuGet.