Posted by Chris Alcock on Thursday 16th April 2015 | Tagged as: .NET, Development, Morning Brew
- SpecFlow Extensions for Azure Storage Emulator – Howard van Rooijen shares a NuGet Package containing an extension from Mike Larah which provides a useful extension for SpecFlow to help integration test Azure Storage based code using the storage emulator.
Comments Off on The Morning Brew #1841
Posted by Chris Alcock on Wednesday 15th April 2015 | Tagged as: .NET, Development, Morning Brew
Comments Off on The Morning Brew #1840
Posted by Chris Alcock on Tuesday 14th April 2015 | Tagged as: .NET, Development, Morning Brew
- Namespace Renamer – Rory Primrose shares a little utility which makes it easier to rename namespaces in your .NET projects.
Comments Off on The Morning Brew #1839
Posted by Chris Alcock on Monday 13th April 2015 | Tagged as: .NET, Development, Morning Brew
- Project Spartan now available in the Windows 10 Technical Preview for phones – Kyle Pflug highlights the availability of the latest Windows 10 Technical Preview for Phones, which includes the Internet Explorer Team’s ‘Project Spartan’.
- Introducing ReSharper C++ – Dmitri Nesteruk and the team over at JetBrains announce the release of ReSharper C++, bringing many of the features that .NET Developers using ReSharper for C#/VB.NET make significant use of to the C++ developers.
- ServiceBouncer – Paul Stovell shares a simple little utility to help when developing services and constantly needing to restart them.
- CQRS applied – Gabriel Schenker continues his series of posts looking at Command Query Responsibility Segregation with a look at applying its practices to a real world like problem
- Chess TDD 30: Starting To Be Idiomatic With SpecFlow – Erik Dietrich continues his Test Driven Development video series with a continued look at building tests with SpecFlow in an idiomatic style
- Look at where DefinitelyTyped is Now – Jason Jarrett discusses the similarities between his work with Definately Typed NuGet Packages and that now implemented in some of the Visual Studio Templates, and looks back at the history and success of the NuGet Distribution of Definitely Typed TypeScript definitions
- How Azure Web Apps Hosts an ASP.NET 5 Application – Tugberk Ugurlu discusses how ASP.NET 5 applications are structured and how the IIS Express and Azure Web App hosting go about hosting the application.
- Introduction to HTML5 video – Dave Voyles kicks off a series of posts looking at Video in HTML content using Azure Media Services, giving a good overview of the various formats available in this part
- Using Windows 10’s Extended Execution – Morten Nielsen discusses the re-introduction of support for running an application while it isn’t in the foreground on the phone
- Aurelia: Live Today – Rob Eisenberg is presenting an introductory talk on building applications with Aurelia tonight at 7pm EDT, which is being streamed live buy his hosts Radio-Canada Labs.
Comments Off on The Morning Brew #1838
Posted by Chris Alcock on Friday 10th April 2015 | Tagged as: .NET, Development, Morning Brew
- Aurelia Update with Decorators, IE9 and More – Rob Eisenberg announces the latest release of Aurelia which adds support for ECMAScript 7 and TypeScript Decorators, support for IE9 using two polyfils, improvements to the design of HTML Behaviours which allow you to plug into the HTML Compiler along with some performance improvements and much more.
Comments Off on The Morning Brew #1837
Posted by Chris Alcock on Thursday 9th April 2015 | Tagged as: .NET, Development, Morning Brew
- Chutzpah 4.0 – Batching, Inheritance and more – Matthew Manela highlights some of the new features of Chutzpah 4.0 including new features around batching of files, inheritance of settings, and more.
- New Fiddler Offerings – Eric Lawrence highlights some of the other resources, features and software that surrounds the Fiddler 4.5 release
Comments Off on The Morning Brew #1836
Posted by Chris Alcock on Wednesday 8th April 2015 | Tagged as: .NET, Development, Morning Brew
- ASP.NET Identity 2.2.1 – Pranav Rastogi announces the release of ASP.NET Identity 2.2.1, a release which addresses issues reported in the 2.2.0 release
- Happy 10th Birthday Git! – Chris Missal and Ryan Rauh highlight and celebrate the 10th anniversary of the first Git commit of Git.
Comments Off on The Morning Brew #1835
Posted by Chris Alcock on Tuesday 7th April 2015 | Tagged as: .NET, Development, Morning Brew
Comments Off on The Morning Brew #1834
« Prev - Next »