- Serilog 2.0 Progress Update – Nicholas Blumhardt gives an update on the progress with Serilog 2.0, and reveals the packages for this version or those running projects on .NET Core
- Feature Toggles – Pete Hodgson continues his series on Feature Toggles with a new section on the configuration of feature toggles, discussing the use of dynamic and static configuration
- Is your code ready for the leap year? | Microsoft Azure Blog – Matt Johnson reminds us that this year (and this month) we experience a leap year and reminds us of the potential for issues when leap days are encountered, as well as discussing any implications on the Azure platform.
- Serving Up node_modules In ASP.NET – K. Scott Allen takes a look at serving of static files in ASP.NET Core applicaitons
- CSLA .NET adopting MIT license – Rockford Lhotka announces the new licensing for his CSLA project
- Inline Image TagHelper – Rich Hosek, inspried by a recent post from Ricardo Peres looks at inlining images in ASP.NET Core using Tag helpers
- The Art of the CommiT – David Demaree discusses the benefits of a good commit message to the use of your version control system
- Production postmorterm: Houston, we have a problem – Ayende takes a look at another production problem encountered, this time regarding the management and disposal o UDP connections.
- Table Based Specs and Custom Assertions with Storyteller 3 – Jeremy D Miller shares a look at the table based BDD specifications support in Storyteller 3
Comments Off on The Morning Brew #2023