- Announcing IdentityServer for ASP.NET 5 and .NET Core – Dominick Baier announces the release of IdentityServer for the ASP.NET 5 and .NET Core stack, reviewing th background to the ASP.NET 5/ .NET Core supporting version, and looking at what is new in this release
- VSTS Process Customization futures (January 2016) – Justin Marks highlights the first milestone of the implementation of process customisation features in Team Server
- Team Foundation Server and Visual Studio Team Services roadmap update – Brian Harry outlines the roadmap for the Visual Studio Team Services and Team Foundation Server products
- Git Experience Futures (January 2016) – Jeremy Epling writes about some of the improvements and new features introduced in the latest update for working with Git based repositories
- A little 64 bit follow-up – Rico Mariani continues discussion of 64 Bit vs 32 Bit code, with further discussion about code size, memory use and when you should consider making use of 64 Bit to solve your problems and when you should look elsewhere
- Functional programming for beginners – Eric Lippert returns from his Christmas break with details of a talk he will be giving in conjunction with Informit on Functional Programming in C#, taking place on Wednesday 13th January at 10am Pacific / 1PM eastern which will be broadcast live
- Azure Bites: Web Apps, Azure Bites: API App & Azure Bites: Subscriptions – Jon Hilton starts a new blog featuring bitesize / Pomodoro sized chunks of Azure information, looking at Web Apps, API apps, and the subscription system for managing your account.
- ASP.NET 5 Series: NancyFX – Derek Comartin takes a look at migrating an NancyFX application over to Nancy on ASP.NET 5
- ASP.NET 5 with PostgreSQL and Entity Framework 7 – Damien Bod takes a look at using PostreSQL with Entity Framework7 and ASP.NET 5, sharing a code heavy look at wiring it all up.
Comments Off on The Morning Brew #2007