- Submitting your first Pull Request – David Paquette walks through the process of contributing to open source projects, showing step by step how to go about working with GitHub to contribute.
- Creating and debugging hosted web apps with ManifoldJS and VorlonJS – Dave Voyles shares a presentation on the use of VorlonJS and Maniold JS to debug hosted web applications
- 2016: A look forward – Bill Wagner shares his thoughts on the coming year, and discusses where he will be investing time
- Task runners in Visual Studio 2015 – Mads Kristensen discusses the Visual Studio Task Runners capabilities, and shares a number of task runner extensions for performing common web development tasks.
- Did you Know – You can launch ILDASM Tool from the Visual Studio itself – How ? – Abhijit Jana discusses the ILDASM tool, shares some links to tips relating to its use, and looks at integrating it as an external tool in Visual Studio
- Understanding Startup.cs file in ASP.NET 5 & Understand Run, Use, Map and MapWhen to Hook Middleware in HTTP Pipeline of ASP.NET5 – Sourav Kayal takes a look at two aspects of ASP.NET 5, application startup code in STartup.cs and the configuration of ASP.NET Middleware into the HTTP Pipeline
Comments Off on The Morning Brew #2004