- Event sourcing revisited – Gabriel Schenker continues his series revisiting various technology approaches with a discussion of Event Sourcing and how he applies this pattern to building Line of Business Applications
- A different copy-paste error – Eric Lippert discusses a recently identified error in the C# Specification, the meaning of the error and how it probably came about
- Evolving ASP.NET Apps – Load Testing – David Paquette continues his series looking at modernising an ASP.NET application, exploring an approach to load testing the application using the tooling in Visual Studio.
- Debugging Tips and Tricks – Andrew Hall highlights some recent talks on the debugging features of Visual Studio and shares a look at some of the features provided in the IDE
- ChessTDD 36: Acceptance Tests for Queen Movement – Erik Dietrich continues his step by step video series looking at his building of a Chess game using Test Driven Development, continuing with acceptance testing of the carious pieces and fixing bugs discovered along the way
- Using TypeScript with Visual Studio Code on OSX – Michael Crump looks at getting up and running with TypeScript and the Visual Studio Code cross platform IDE running on Mac OSX
- 10 Awesome Features of Visual Studio Code – Sam Basu is also exploring Visual Studio Code, and shares his top 10 things about this new simplified cross platform IDE.
- ConfigR: Look Mom, No XML – Derek Comartin takes a look at the ConfigR project which allows you to configure your application using C# code
Comments Off on The Morning Brew #1868