Posted by Chris Alcock on 24 Feb 2015 | Tagged as: .NET, Development, Morning Brew
Bumper Visual Studio 2015 CTP6 edition today!
Visual Studio 2015 CTP6 and TFS 2015 CTP1
- Visual Studio 2015 CTP 6 and Team Foundation Server 2015 CTP Released – John Montgomery announces the release of Visual Studio 2015 CTP 6 along with the first CTP release of Team Foundation Server 2015
- VS 2015 CTP6 and TFS 2015 CTP1 shipped today – Brian Harry shares in the announcements, detailing some of the improvements and enhancements to Team Foundation Server
- ASP.NET 5 Updates and other improvements for Web Developers in Visual Studio 2015 CTP 6 – Jeffrey T. Fritz gives an overview of the major changes, and improvements to the ASP.NET 5 tooling in the latest CTP release, including project templates, System References, improvements to the Project properties page, command line tools improvements, and much more
- EnC Improvements for .NET Debugging in Visual Studio 2015 – Andrew B Hall takes a look at the Edit and Continue improvements in Visual Studio 2015 CPT6 and Kasey Uhlenhuth looks at its implementation in C# (Edit & Continue and Make Object ID Improvements in CTP 6) and VB.NET (Edit & Continue and Make Object ID Improvements in CTP 6))
- Performance Improvement When Debugging .NET Code With Visual Studio 2015 – Andrew B Hall also discusses some of the improvements to the debugger whcih have had a significant impact on performance
- The New Exception Settings Window in Visual Studio 2015 – Kaycee Anderson shares a look at the new Exception Settings Debugger Window which makes it easier to control debugger behaviour when encountering specific exceptions
- Code Map improvements in Visual Studio 2015 CTP6 – Jean-Marc Prieur of The Code Insights team shares a look at the improvements and enhancements made to Code Maps, including better performance, styling and dependency handling and representation
- The Visual Studio Emulator for Android in VS2015 CTP6 – John Kemnetz highlights the update to the Android Emulator which brings targeting for Lollipop, OpenGL ES support, multi-touch input, and advanced camera simulation features.
- Introducing ASP.NET 5 – Scott Guthrie give ASP.NET vNext its official Name, and shares an in depth look at the re-architected framework for modern web application development.
- NuGet 3.0 Beta Released – The Nuget Team announce the beta relase of Nuget 3.0 for Visual Studio 2013 and 2015, with a preview release for VS2012 coming soon.
Comments Off on The Morning Brew #1806
Posted by Chris Alcock on 23 Feb 2015 | Tagged as: .NET, Development, Morning Brew
Comments Off on The Morning Brew #1805
Posted by Chris Alcock on 20 Feb 2015 | Tagged as: .NET, Development, Morning Brew
Comments Off on The Morning Brew #1804