- StructureMap 3.1 – Jeremy D Miller announces the 3.1 release of StructureMap, created with assistance from Matt Honeycutt, Marco Cordeiro, and Jimmy Bogard which addressing a number of reported issues in the 3.0 release.
- Introducing CocosSharp – Miguel de Icaza and the team at Xamarin announce the release of CocosSharp a cross platform library for building 2D games using C# and the .NET Framework
- Now Shipping: xUnit support for Windows 8 and Windows Phone App 8.1 – Oren Novotny highlights the updated XUnit.NET Test Runner and the support for Windows Store Applications and Windows Phone applications in the xUnit v2 beta 4 release.
- ChessTDD 12: Blind Alleys – Erik Dietrich continues with his series of posts looking at creating a Chess game using Test Driven Development techniques. This post continues the rounding up of odds and ends before moving on to new functionality
- Sketcher 1 of 3 – Sacha Barber kicks off a new series of posts looking at building a full application using the AngularJS / ASP.NET MVC / WebAPI / SignalR / Azure Storage technology stack to implement a Twitter for images type application.
- Develop ASP.NET vNext applications on a Mac – .NET Web Development and Tools Blog – Site Home – MSDN Blogs – Sayed-Ibrahim-Hashimi shares a post from Program Manager Intern Sourabh Shirhatti sharing the work done on improving the development experience for ASP.NET vNext on the Mac.
- Keep your eye on the code page: C# edition (warning about DllImport) – Raymond Chen continues CLR week with a discussion of the role of CodePages in C# and COM interop.
- Dapper.NET Sample with MVC 4- Add,Edit,Update,Delete – Gihan Liyanage shares a sample MVC application which makes use of the Dapper MicroORM to perform the common CRUD data operations
- Use SignalR to Build Real-Time Connectivity into Your Software – Rachel Appel looks at one of the common use cases which SignalR provides an excellent solution for, and looks at implementing some functionality using it
- Port This! – Kim Johnson takes a look at the .NET Portability Analyzer, and runs it on code which has already been ported to other platforms to see how effective it is in identifying potential problems
Comments Off on The Morning Brew #1672