- Conventional HTML in ASP.NET MVC: Replacing form helpers – Jimmy Bogard continues his series looking at building HTML input forms via a set of HTML5 form helper methods, exploring the implementation of the simpler HTML5 input types
- Short questions – Eric Lippert rounds out his short series of posts answering questions raised during his recent webcast, in this post answering some of the shorter questions
- Chess TDD 10: A Knight’s Tale – Erik Dietrich continues his series looking at the implementation of a chess game using Test Driven Development practices, mostly exploring the implementation of the Knight piece.
- Node to Microsoft SharePoint / Project Online via Edge.js – Dan Hounshell shares an interesting look at how LeanKit make use of the magic of Edge.JS to bridge Node and .NET worlds
- Collection Pipeline – Martin Fowler shares the second part of his article on Collection Pipelines
- 8 ways to improve ASP.NET Web API performance &Replace JSON.NET with Jil JSON serializer in ASP.NET Web API – Radenko Zec has two posts looking at ASP.NET Web API, sharing tips on enhancing the performance of your WebAPI applications, and a second looking at replacing out the JSON.NET Serialiser for an alternative implementation.
- Tracking Unusable Virtual Memory in VMMap – Sasha Goldshtein takes a look at the VMMap tool from SysInternals and explores its use in understanding the memory use of applications.
- ASP.NET Identity 2.0: Extensible Template Projects – John Atten shares the next part in his series looking at the customisations and extensibility of the ASP.NET Identity System.
- 5 years of DDD Melbourne – Aaron Powell discusses his experiences getting involved with the developer community as a speaker at community conferences in Australia.
Comments Off on The Morning Brew #1657