Back to the usual morning publishing slot today 😉
- New Compiler and Moving to GitHub – TypeScript – Jonathan Turner announces a new improved compiler for the TypeScipt project, along with their migration to hosting the project on GitHub
- Visual Studio Online Update – July 21 – Brian Harry announces the deployment of the latest bunch of changes and improvements to the Visual Studio Online platform, including Active Directory integration, licensing changes, account deletion and reporting enhancements.
- Analyzing test code – Eric Lippert continues his series of posts answering interesting quiestion which arose from his recent webcast. Today’s question loks at the application of ‘checkers’ to Unit Test code.
- Stop checking-in binaries, instead create self-bootstrapping scripts – Sayed Ibrahim Hashimi discusses the use of scripts to provide a way of getting executables needed by site extensions without packaging them in with the extension
- Collection Pipeline – Martin Fowler discusses the Collection Pipeline, a pattern which involves gathering and bringing together the results of one operation and passing it to the next.
- How to remotely debug and profile the performance of your HTML5 websites & apps on Windows Phone – David Rousset takes a detailed look at performing profiling of HTML5 content in Windows Phone browsers, walking through the steps required.
- Creating Cool WPF Charts using the ModernUI Chart Library and WebAPI – Mahesh Sabnis takes us through producing charts in WPF applications
- BackBone Tutorial – Part 3: More about Backbone Models, BackBone Tutorial – Part 4: CRUD Operations on BackboneJs Models using HTTP REST Service & BackBone Tutorial – Part 5: Understanding Backbone.js Collections – Rahul Rajat Singh continues this CodeProject article series looking at the the use of Backbone, exploring the Model, collections and performing network operations using REST based services.
- How can I get the URL to the Web page the clipboard was copied from? – Raymond Chen discusses an interesting feature of the HTML clipboard in Windows which gives rise to a useful feature in OneNote.
Comments Off on The Morning Brew #1656