- Release Version 3.1.0 knockout/knockout – Steve Sanderson announces the 3.1 release of KnockoutJS, introducing a number of performance, stability and compatibility improvements.
- Upcoming .NET NuGet Releases – Richard Lander gives an update on the next pre-release NuGet set of releases from the Core .NET Framework team
- Repositories On Top UnitOfWork Are Not a Good Idea – Rob Conery discusses what he considers two conflicting patterns which many developers attempt to bring together. Check out the comments for further discussions
- MSDN Magazine – The March editon of MSDN Magazine is now available online with articles focusing on Asynchronous programming, a nice guide to creating Single Page Applications in ASP.NET MVC5, and much much more.
- Flushing in ASP.NET MVC – Nik Molnar discusses web performance and takes a look at performing flushes in ASP.NET MVC applications to better ‘flush the buffer early’ and improve the perceived performance of your applications
- ASP.NET MVC 5 Lifecycle Document Published – Cephas Lin highlights a nice document on the ASP.NET MVC application lifecycle, illustrating the various points where extensibility is presented.
- How to use CORS with ASP.NET Web API 2.0 – Ugo Lattanzi takes a look at implementing CORS (Cross-Origin Resource Sharing) in ASP.NET Web Api applications allowing you to make use of WebAPI services from other hosts.
- F#5 : Operators – Sacha Barber continues his series looking at the F# language with an exploration of the use of some of the common operators.
- Windows Azure Websites online tools you should know about – Amit Apple shares a look at some of the tools available to help you monitor and manage your computing resources on the Windows Azure platform