- Introducing FubuCsProjFile for Project & Solution File Manipulation - Jeremy D Miller announces the latest utility to come out of the Fubu community, a library for working with and manipulating Visual Studio Solution and Project files
- Invitation code for trialing Application Insights - Charles Sterling shares the first multi-user activation code for the Application Insights preview, allowing more people in to try the service.
- Kickstarter Wrapup - Rob Eisenberg discusses the result of the Durandal KickStarter campaign, and what the failure to fund means for the future of the project.
- Announcing E-book version of Scott Guthrie’s "Building Real-World Cloud Apps with Windows Azure" - Tom Dykstra highlights the publishing of an e-Book based around Scott Guthrie’s presentation which looked at building real world cloud based applications on the Windows Azure Platform, complete with source code for the application built.
- Hosting TestController and TestAgents on Azure - Ajay Arora shares a detailed guide to setting up Test Controllers and Test Agents on the Windows Azure Platform
- Meet The AngularJS Injector - K Scott Allen discusses the Angular Injector service, one of the often unsung heros of the Angular Framework
- Interception using Decorator and Lazy-Loading with AngularJS - Jeremy Likness also takes a look at some of the features which make the Angular Injector service a fully featured dependency injection service.
- Maybe that shouldn’t be settable - Sharon Cichelli discusses making classes which the compiler ensures are only used the way you intend by protecting the data contained and controlling the access to that data.
- Debugging a Windows 8.1 Store App Crash Dump - The Ntdebugging Blog shares a detailed run through of debugging a Windows Store application crash dump, showing the early stages of investigation to help identify the cause of the crash.
- Five Tips to Get Your Organisation Releasing Software Frequently - Jonathan Hickford shares 5 tips to help you to get your organisation releasing software more frequently
- Watch Angular’s ngConf Live Streamed - John Papa highlights the live streaming of the Angular ngConf event taking place on Thursday and Friday this week (16 & 17th) where you can get to hear from the great and good of the AngularJS Community.