- IE11 Virtual Machines Now Available on modern.IE – The Internet Explorer Team announce the release of two new machine images on Modern.IE, allowing you to test using Internet Explorer 11 on both Windows 8.1 and Windows 7
- Released listener for queues and subscriptions in the Service Bus Explorer – Paolo Salvatori announces the latest minor update to the Service Bus Explorer tool which allows you to create and start listeners on queues.
- Put your controllers on a diet: POSTs and commands – Jimmy Bogard continues his series looking at MVC and reducing the complexity of controllers looking at the second major type of request that controllers must process, and looking at how POSTs relate to commands in a CQRS style of development.
- Introducing ASP.NET Web API Throttling handler – Stefan Prodan shares his throttling handler for ASP.NET Web API walking through the various throttling scenarios it supports.
- Code Contracts is the next coding practice you should learn and use – Patrick Smacchia discusses the benefits of Code Contracts, and why as developers we should be making more use of them to ensure our programs behaves as intended.
- Quick tip: How to set up and debug the Startup Task in a Windows Azure Cloud Service – Magnus Mårtensson shares a look at Azure Cloud Services Startup tasks, discussing what they are, how to use them and how to debug their behaviour.
- A Beginner’s Guide for Creating Single Page Applications using Backbone.js and Marionette.js – Rahul Rajat Singh takes a look at how you go about creating Single Page Applications powered by Backbone.js in this CodeProject article.
- Format your .Net exceptions to see the StackTrace. – Jason Jarrett shares a neat little web utility which will take a stacktrace and reformat it nicely.
Comments Off on The Morning Brew #1510