- Math from scratch, part six: comparisons - Eric Lippert continues his series looking at implementing mathematics from scratch in C# using only the most basic of types. In this sixth part he explores the complicated landscape of implementing equality.
- 30 Days of TDD - Day 12 - Working with Stubs - James Bender continues his series looking at Test Driven Development, following on from his previous post on mocking this post explores the concept of stubs
- Tracing Entity Framework Code First Calls - Ricardo Peres takes a look at the new Entity Framework provider which enables tracing allowing you to inspect all the SQL which is being generated and run against the database
- Breakpoints in Visual Studio 2013 & Hit Count Breakpoints - Brad Sullivan takes a look at breakpoints in Visual Studio 2013 diving deep into the use of hit count breakpoints to conditionally break execution at the point you want to.
- Visual Studio Tips: Selection shortcuts for lazy coders - Susan Ibach shares some text selection shortcuts to make you more efficient in the Visual Studio editor
- Integrating Windows Azure Mobile Services and Service Bus Notification Hubs - Sasha Goldshtein takes a look at the newly ‘General Availability’ Windows Azure Service Bus Notification Hubs discussing how they can be used with Mobile services.
- Using Response.Redirect Effectively - Imran Baloch discusses some of the performance penalties of the incorrect and over use of Response.Redirect, and how it can cause performance problems in your applications.
- AngularJS vs Knockout - Introduction (1 of - Eli Weinstock-Herman kicks off a series comparing two popular client side web frameworks with a view to better understanding their strengths for future projects.
- NxtGenUG - Event: Get ready for the ‘Real-Time’ - Friend of The Brew, Dave Sussman, will be taking a trip to the Birmingham NxtGenUG on Tuesday 19th November for a session on the use of SignalR for both Web and non-web applications.