- Math from scratch, part four: natural multiplication - Eric Lippert continues his Math from Scratch series looking at building up basic mathematics support in C# without using any of the built-in number types with a look at multiplication
- RyuJIT: The next-generation JIT compiler - The .NET Framework Team announce RyuJIT, their much improved 64bit .NET Just In Time Compiler which performs significantly better than the previous .NET JIT compiler, available for you to try out on Windows 8.1 as a CTP Release
- 30 Days of TDD - Day Ten - More Refactoring and NUnit Features - James Bender continues his 30 days of Test Driven Development with a further look at the process of refactoring your code as you go
- OWIN Middleware in the IIS Integrated Pipeline : The Official Microsoft ASP.NET Site - Rick Anderson, Chris Ross, Praburaj Thiagarajan, and Howard Dierking share a tutorial on the use of OWIN Middleware with the standard IIS integrated pipeline looking at how your code can be run as part of the process
- Custom Serialization with JSON.NET, WebAPI, and BsonDocument - K. Scott Allen looks at extending JSON.NET’s ability to serialise objects using a custom JSON Convertor to help convert BSON objects for use in MongoDB.
- Performance Monitor Averages, the Right Way and the Wrong Way - The Ntdebugging Blog has a post on how to best record averages using performance counters
- Service Bus Explorer 2.1 adds support for Notification Hubs and Service Bus 1.1 - Paolo Salvatori highlights some of the new features of Service Bus Explorer which adds the ability to view Notification Hubs and to work with Service Bus 1.1 in its 2.1 release
- Windows 8.1 Preview: Web Authentication Broker - & Windows 8.1 Preview: Declarative Polling of Tiles - Mike Taulty explores two more of the features available to developers in the Windows 8.1 preview