- Announcing the Latest Release of Office Developer Tools – Grace Kochavi announces the second preview release of Microsoft Office Developer Tools for Visual Studio 2012, unveiled yesterday at the SharePoint Conference 2012, Somasegar also shares in the news in his post
- Building Apps for Office and SharePoint –
- Announcing: Comprehensive Updates to Windows Azure Customer Support Offerings, and Free Standard Support till Dec 31, 2012 – Steven Martin also announced the availability of paid for support contracts for Windows Azure Services, offering varying levels of service (for varying levels of cost), ranging from developer support at $29 per month up to Professional Direct at $1000 (and beyond into Premier Support)
- Code review of a Publish/Subscribe Architecture using SignalR in Home Automation – Part 4 – Eric Hexter continues his series of posts looking at the architecture of the web page state synchronisation between multiple devices in his home automation system, and in this part pulls the whole system together integrating the various parts of the technology stack.
- Interacting with Databases for Web Developers in VS 2012 – Pranav Rastogi discusses the data platform changes included in Visual Studio 2012, looking at the options for local databases, connecting to data sources and discussing the use of LocalDB.
- 31 Days of Windows 8 | Day #13: Navigation – Jeff Blankenburg continues his series of posts exploring the C# XAML implementation of navigation between pages / screens in Windows 8 Applications. Check out the article for a link to Clark Sell’s parallel article for HTML/JS applications.
- Free online Windows AzureConf this Wednesday – Scott Guthrie highlights this week’s Windows Azure Conf Virtual Event, bing broadcast by Channel9 this Wednesday (All Day PST). The event is free and brings together an awesome cast for sessions on all aspects of Widnows Azure, including an Azure overview from Scott.
- In The Brain of Paul Stack: Continuous Integration – Skills Matterr are hosting an ‘In the Brain of…’ event next Monday where Paul Stack will be sharing the benefits of his considerable experience in continuous integration. The event takes place on the evening of Monday 19th November at Skills Matter in London.
Comments Off on The Morning Brew #1231